New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
      ccgca group:

      New Year, a new poll.
      "What prompted you to join this group
      for Central Coast Geocachers?"

      o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
      o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
      o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
      o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
      o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
      o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
      o None of the above.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • redtroll2
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
        Let's just say I started the online group
      • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
          ccgca group:

          What should our next Geocaching event be?

          o Beach Partay
          o BBQ at local park
          o Pizza Night
          o Other- please state

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
            ccgca group:

            Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
            how many would you be interested in purchasing?

            o 1
            o 2
            o 3
            o 4