G.I. Go VS. The Wheri-bot

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
      Going to go and see if "geobot" will complete with updated "firmware" in the Colorado 300. Anyone who wishes to get this cache should meet at the starting point by 6 p.m. Yes, I know this is extremely short notice.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
        P.S. That is in forty minutes. Also, you are guauranteed to complete the wherigo regardless of whether or not it works on the Colorado because I will also have a Nuvi 550 with me and geobot is known to work with that GPSr.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
          Mission accomplished. Geobot completes on the Colorado 300 with updated "firmware". Thanks to touchstone for suggesting that easy fix. Added bonus - da_ewoks borrowed my Nuvi 550 and gets one more smiley face for completing geobot. If you know someone who is interested in getting the wherigo's without getting the hardware but is not on this list then you might suggest that they join. I'm free most weekdays after work...

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

          > P.S. That is in forty minutes. Also, you are guaranteed to complete the wherigo regardless of whether or not it works on the Colorado because I will also have a Nuvi 550 with me and geobot is known to work with that GPSr.
          >
          > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Going to go and see if "geobot" will complete with updated "firmware" in the Colorado 300. Anyone who wishes to get this cache should meet at the starting point by 6 p.m. Yes, I know this is extremely short notice.

        • Dave Hiatt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
            I'd be into this.   But they'd have to be in kid-friendly places, as I am single so when I cache, the kids cache.  And it would mostly have to be weekends.

            deltahotel

            To: ccgca@yahoogroups.com
            From: ca_bicycler@...
            Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:11:12 +0000