WHEREI-HAVE-NOT YET

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2010
      Well there was not a whole lot of encouraging response to my initial post. So I snooped around and found a "refurbished" Garmin Colorado at a price I was willing to pay from everyone's favorite mega online auction site. The Garmin Colorado arrived today.
      Plans are to try it out then post joint wherigo outings for those without wherigo-enabled devices. Most likely will be weekday afternoons after work. One local cacher did respond to the original post and has offered to let me or other known/trusted local cachers "borrow" a Garmin Oregon. Might be interesting to compare results.
      Anyway if you are interested in wherigo or just getting the local wherigo's "cleared" then watch for wherigo posts in this forum.
    • likeafox51
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2010
        Da-ewoks and I are going to do Memories Wherigo at Lovers Point Tues the 18th at 4 PM. Anyone who wants to join us meet us at the Swan Boat.
        Fox51
        Mary