Re: WHERI-HAVE-NOT

  • AndreaW
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2010
      I / my family might be interested in trying one / some together (afraid I'm too addicted to lend out my Oregon!). We live in Felton, so it would be a lot easier for us to get together on this end of the bay. There's one in Downtown Santa Cruz, a Shakespeare oriented one at UCSC, and one at Wilder Ranch. And who knows, maybe it will be so much fun we'll have to make a trip down to Monterey to hit the ones there. We're gone this weekend, but maybe next, or...?

      Andrea
      aka Mama of MaoMaoChong-de-Jia (Furry Caterpillar's Family)
      awebster at cruzio dot com