PATHTAG DESIGNS

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Starting to see a few more folks leaving collectible pathtags in geo-caches. ROANQ has left lots. More recently I've seen tags by lbrewster, goodlife and TravelingMimi. If you are thinking of getting some pathtags made and are having trouble with the design work then let me know. I'll do any design work which is not overly complex just for a chance to get a new design out of a geo-cache. And remember, when you take a pathtag the coolest thing to leave in its place is another pathtag!