WHERI-HAVE-NOT

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2010
      Has anyone got one of those "Colorado" or "Oregon" GPS doo-dads who might
      a) take person or persons on some local wherigo cache runs
      b) loan said device for a day
      I missed the wherigo at the 10 year event. Interested in collecting the icon for bragging rights - but the prices to buy my own wherigo-capable hardware seems a little steep.
    • Rachele
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2010
        I too have been very interested in wherigos but can't buy the hardware. If you have any luck with anyone volunteering to help you, maybe we can tag-a-long too. Good luck!

        da_ewoks/Rachele

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone got one of those "Colorado" or "Oregon" GPS doo-dads who might
        > a) take person or persons on some local wherigo cache runs
        > b) loan said device for a day
        > I missed the wherigo at the 10 year event. Interested in collecting the icon for bragging rights - but the prices to buy my own wherigo-capable hardware seems a little steep.

      • AndreaW
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2010
          I / my family might be interested in trying one / some together (afraid I'm too addicted to lend out my Oregon!). We live in Felton, so it would be a lot easier for us to get together on this end of the bay. There's one in Downtown Santa Cruz, a Shakespeare oriented one at UCSC, and one at Wilder Ranch. And who knows, maybe it will be so much fun we'll have to make a trip down to Monterey to hit the ones there. We're gone this weekend, but maybe next, or...?

          Andrea
          aka Mama of MaoMaoChong-de-Jia (Furry Caterpillar's Family)
          awebster at cruzio dot com