TORO PARK COOPERATIVE CACHE MAINTENANCE

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 10:02 AM
      I plan a trip to Toro tomorrow (Sunday, 09MAY2010) the primary aim is to check on my three caches. I will be passing through the Toyon, Black Mountain trail and Marks Canyon areas. I typically check on most "previous finds" if I remember where they are and can find them easilty enough. If you know your cache needs maintenance and you think I may pass nearby then let me know what specific supplies to take and I will swap containers or whatever is needed. Also anyone who wishes to tag along is welcome to do so. Advice: I am not an average hiker - I plan to cover a lot of ground and will be setting a quick pace - and going up black mountain trail barely slows me down.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 10:45 AM
        Guess I should mention this is rainbow_guyz - my caches in Toro Park are Paz Amor ye Felizidad (GC1B7KM), Pace Amore e Felicità (GC1B8BQ), and Mir Lubov Schastye (GC1D680).