Re: [CCGC] Re: where to by containers

  • roanq76@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2010
      OK, I am going to chime in here re the cache containers.  I usually buy my lock and lock containers at the Dollar Store in Salinas.  Everything is a buck and they have all sorts of cheap containers.  Be sure to get those that are waterproof and just to be on the safe side, put your log in a little plastic bag inside the container.

      The Dollar Store is located on East Laurel street - easy to find - and it is next to a CVS Pharmacy.

      Good luck,
      Roanq