New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004
      ccgca group:

      What winter holiday do you celebrate?

      o Christmas
      o Hannukah
      o Ramdan
      o Other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
        ccgca group:

        New Year, a new poll.
        "What prompted you to join this group
        for Central Coast Geocachers?"

        o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
        o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
        o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
        o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
        o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
        o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
        o None of the above.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • redtroll2
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
          Let's just say I started the online group
        • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
            ccgca group:

            What should our next Geocaching event be?

            o Beach Partay
            o BBQ at local park
            o Pizza Night
            o Other- please state

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
              ccgca group:

              Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
              how many would you be interested in purchasing?

              o 1
              o 2
              o 3
              o 4