New member from 10 years Monterey event

  • deltahotel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 11:21 PM
      Hello all. I hope I did this right. I'm brand new to this group, and not really sure what it does. I don't know if the display name works right, but I am deltahotel. What can I do within this group? Does this make me an official member of Central Coast Geocachers of California?

      I had an awesome time at the party. I'm kind of bummed out I missed the stargazing. The kids were not cooperating well, and I had to leave a bit earlier than I wanted. I did not get to meet everyone I wanted to, and wasn't quite sure how to mingle and socialize, but was very happy to meet those I got to meet. Geocachers are awesome people.

      dh