Report, report - how was the 10 Year Geocaching Monterey Bay event?

  • ynots4chickasaw
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      I attended the 10 Year Geocaching Santa Cruz event yesterday and it was very fun - BBQ, cake, raffles, lots of TBs and cachers to talk with. I understand Touchstone was there too but I didn't see him. So many new geocachers and geocaches everywhere. It's great!

      Cheers,
      Chickasaw (ynots4)
    • roanq76@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        My husband and I attended the Montery Bay Event and loved it.  Perfect clear night, we put a lot of faces with names, made new geo friends, HUGE cake, lots of prizes.  Great event.  Those who missed it would have enjoyed the event.

        Thanks Touchstone for doing this.

        Roanq and Roanq2  (Ann and Ross)Clap your hands:9744

      • ynots4chickasaw
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Ah yes, I believe you had the famous Touchstone Geocachers' cake at your
          event. I definitely missed out!

          Hey there, Touchstone, I have enough stuff gathered to make a large
          supply of your other famous creation, the marshmallow guns. Do you
          still make those? Fun times. [:)]

          ~ ynots4