Re: Welcome to new members!

  • joect129
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      I'll forever be a "Junior" member, seeing as I was named after my Dad. <g> I'm Joe, from Santa Cruz (by way of New York). Rainbow_guyz introduced me to geocaching and we frequently tear up the trails together (albeit separately 'cuz we tend to be competitive). I'll be attending the Santa Cruz and Monterey events on Sunday (blistered feet - thanks a lot Toro Park! - willing) and I look forward to seeing y'all!

      JustJoe!