Re: [CCGC] Hi there - 10 years

  • Gally Lines
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      I'm going tomorrow night :3  Hope to see you there!  My name's Gally and I'm new too.  From the listing on Geocaching.com, there are quite a few people going.  Should be fun.

      -- Gally

      On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM, DianeH <gastropodgirl@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I'm new to geocaching as well. Downloaded an app last Sunday and haven't missed a day caching yet! Just wondering if anyone is going to the 10 years Monterey celebration tomorrow night (May 2)?

      Cheers!
      Diane