Hi there - 10 years

  • DianeH
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Hello!

      I'm new to geocaching as well. Downloaded an app last Sunday and haven't missed a day caching yet! Just wondering if anyone is going to the 10 years Monterey celebration tomorrow night (May 2)?

      Cheers!
      Diane
    • robtheduck
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        Hey Diane,

        I believe there will be quite a few of "us" there. I might stop by for a bit. I am a really big Sharks fan so this is tough choice for me.

        I too would like to meet fellow geocachers of the Central Coast.

        robtheduck

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "DianeH" <gastropodgirl@...> wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > I'm new to geocaching as well. Downloaded an app last Sunday and haven't missed a day caching yet! Just wondering if anyone is going to the 10 years Monterey celebration tomorrow night (May 2)?
        >
        > Cheers!
        > Diane

      • Gally Lines