Welcome to new members!

  • ynots4chickasaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      Sorry to some of you who have been waiting since March to join this group. There is no actual owner of this group right now, although "Touchstone" is the most senior member here. I live in Santa Cruz.

      Happy caching!
      Chickasaw of "ynots4"
    • joect129
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 9:57 PM
        I'll forever be a "Junior" member, seeing as I was named after my Dad. <g> I'm Joe, from Santa Cruz (by way of New York). Rainbow_guyz introduced me to geocaching and we frequently tear up the trails together (albeit separately 'cuz we tend to be competitive). I'll be attending the Santa Cruz and Monterey events on Sunday (blistered feet - thanks a lot Toro Park! - willing) and I look forward to seeing y'all!

        JustJoe!