GEOWOODSTOCK

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2010
      Anyone going to geowoodstock? If so let's figure out who! I plan to drive up starting 26JUN2010 - visiting GCGV0P along the way. Will be at geowoodstock with both my sisters - "rainbowgrrl" - and the ringleader of "Band of Bradys"

      I'm having special trinkets made for the occasion.

      rainbow_guyz
    • pottery_girl_106
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2010
        I've registered, and will be flying up. Maybe we can meet up there.

        TravelingMimi