Re: FORA

  • pippinspaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      Hi RoanQ,

      Thanks for the update, and effort with Ft Ord. The Public Lands day cleanup effort was great, and if we wanted another CITO event out there (ElJim's was the last I heard about), I'd be interested.

      Am friends with some of the mountain biker groups, who are also actively helping with trail maintenance, etc. if we wanted to coordinate a larger group.

      Pippinspaw

    • roanq76@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
        Excellent Pippinspaw.......

        .....I will keep everyone informed via this web site.  All will be quiet over the holidays but come the New Year, things will pick up again.  Thanks very much for you to volunteer.

        Roanq (Ann)