Help a Nor-Cal cacher win Podcacher Idol

  • im_a_friend_of_dorothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 7:25 PM
      Hey guys! I'm A_Friend_of_Dorothy and I'm 1 of 5 finalists in this
      geocaching contest modeled after American Idol via Podcacher
      (http://www.podcacher.com).
      My first task was to record a story about an interesting geocaching
      experience I had.
      The story can be heard here (I'm the 4th story at about halfway through
      the podcast):
      http://cdn4.libsyn.com/podcacher/PodCacher090706.mp3?nvb=20090707011458&\
      nva=20090708012458&t=0e265272f4f2ebea11f99
      If you don't want to listen to it the text of my audio can be found at
      http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhqmgtgd_0gb9gtgdm

      If you liked it then you can go here to vote for me A_Friend_of_Dorothy
      at:
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=clFQN3I1RXEyMXo0SC1QN3Vj\
      RkFlRFE6MA..

      Vote early and vote often! Just like American Idol you can vote for your
      favorite multiple times.
      You can also join my Facebook event at
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=97404421461
      and/or my Facebook group at
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=227605135563 or
      follow me on Twitter @friendofdorothy
      I will be giving updates and posting some funny stuff via these sites.
      Thanks in advance for your support!!!
      Oh and please redistribute this information widely. Tell you friends and
      family both muggles and non muggles alike to vote as well. Every vote
      helps. Thanks again!