the nevada rally

  • monty wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      hello rally teams and volunteers:

      until we can afford to get a real website, i have set up a blog for the nevada rally to keep everyone informed as to what’s up: http://nevadarally.blogspot.com/

      btw: thank you for your great response!  i think i got as many responses as we have available entries.

      i have not yet set the date in stone.  but, i’m almost certain it is going to be oct. 10.

      i have communicated with roadrunner (the nevada cache approver) and there appears to be no issues with groundspeak or geocaching.com.

      speaking of gc.com: as in previous rallies that i have produced, you can expect between 40 and 60 loggable caches from the event cache to the various rally caches: route caches, progressive caches, mystery caches, multi-caches, adventure caches, extreme caches and checkpoint bonus caches.

      i will have entry forms available in the coming week.

      don’t forget: the nevada rally: fall inaugural is limited to just 15-teams!

      cache you later,
      monty wolf
      montywolf@...
      nevadarally@...