Re: [CCGC] The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

  • Steve Christensen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
      rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

      From: monty wolf <montywolf@gmail. com>
      To: ccgca@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 12:02 PM

      somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

      godspeed bud!

      monty wolf
      aka: drofrockology

      On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw <go2garrett@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
      Hello from...

      New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@ yahoo.com>

      Comment from user:
      Just a note to let you know that Bud Gawlik--aka: 50sumtin--passed away unexpectedly today leaving behind a wife and a daughter. He truely loved life, his family, the outdoors, and geocaching.
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
      RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008
      Santa Cruz, Calfornia

      --
      monty wolf
      carmel valley ,ca

    • geobuxley
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
        always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
        his family and friends.

        Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
        down from San Jose and pay my respects.

        -Ed (Buxley)