Re: The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      Thank you very much rowoodworks for passing on the information. We
      will miss Bud a great deal. He was a vital part of our little
      community.

      Mike
      aka Touchstone

      <rowoodworks@...<http://us.mc810.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?
      to=rowoodworks@...>>

      --------------------------------------

      > > *RIP 50sumtin May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008*
      > >
      > > Santa Cruz, Calfornia
      > >

      > --
      > monty wolf
      > carmel valley ,ca

    • Steve Christensen
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
        rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

        Wow, he was so nice the one time I met him. What happened?  Is there anything we can do for the family? I think the idea of a memorial cache is great.

        somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

        godspeed bud!

        monty wolf
        aka: drofrockology

        On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw <go2garrett@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
        Hello from...

        New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@ yahoo.com>

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
        RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008
        Santa Cruz, Calfornia

        --
        monty wolf
        carmel valley ,ca

      • geobuxley
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
          always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
          his family and friends.

          Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
          down from San Jose and pay my respects.

          -Ed (Buxley)