Re: [CCGC] The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      Oh.my.gosh.

      What terrible, sad news.

      On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw wrote:

      Hello from...

      New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@ yahoo.com>

      Comment from user:
      Just a note to let you know that Bud Gawlik--aka: 50sumtin--passed away unexpectedly today leaving behind a wife and a daughter. He truely loved life, his family, the outdoors, and geocaching.
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

      RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008

      Santa Cruz, Calfornia

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        Thank you very much rowoodworks for passing on the information. We
        will miss Bud a great deal. He was a vital part of our little
        community.

        Mike
        aka Touchstone

        <rowoodworks@...<http://us.mc810.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?
        to=rowoodworks@...>>

        --------------------------------------

        > > *RIP 50sumtin May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008*
        > >
        > > Santa Cruz, Calfornia
        > >

        > --
        > monty wolf
        > carmel valley ,ca

      • Steve Christensen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
          rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

          Wow, he was so nice the one time I met him. What happened?  Is there anything we can do for the family? I think the idea of a memorial cache is great.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
            I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
            always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
            his family and friends.

            Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
            down from San Jose and pay my respects.

            -Ed (Buxley)