Re: [CCGC] The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

  • Wendycat
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      Wow, he was so nice the one time I met him. What happened?  Is there anything we can do for the family? I think the idea of a memorial cache is great.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        Oh.my.gosh.

        What terrible, sad news.

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          Thank you very much rowoodworks for passing on the information. We
          will miss Bud a great deal. He was a vital part of our little
          community.

          Mike
          aka Touchstone

          <rowoodworks@...<http://us.mc810.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?
          to=rowoodworks@...>>

          --------------------------------------

          > > *RIP 50sumtin May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008*
          > >
          > > Santa Cruz, Calfornia
          > >

          > --
          > monty wolf
          > carmel valley ,ca

        • Steve Christensen
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
            A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
            rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
              I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
              always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
              his family and friends.

              Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
              down from San Jose and pay my respects.

              -Ed (Buxley)