Re: [CCGC] The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

  • monty wolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

      godspeed bud!

      monty wolf
      aka: drofrockology

      On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw <go2garrett@...> wrote:

      Hello from...

      New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@...>

      Comment from user:
      Just a note to let you know that Bud Gawlik--aka: 50sumtin--passed away unexpectedly today leaving behind a wife and a daughter. He truely loved life, his family, the outdoors, and geocaching.

      RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008

      Santa Cruz, Calfornia

      --
      monty wolf
      carmel valley ,ca
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        Wow, he was so nice the one time I met him. What happened?  Is there anything we can do for the family? I think the idea of a memorial cache is great.

        somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

        godspeed bud!

        monty wolf
        aka: drofrockology

        On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw <go2garrett@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
        Hello from...

        New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@ yahoo.com>

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
        RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008
        Santa Cruz, Calfornia

        --
        monty wolf
        carmel valley ,ca

      • Jenn Oates

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
            Thank you very much rowoodworks for passing on the information. We
            will miss Bud a great deal. He was a vital part of our little
            community.

            Mike
            aka Touchstone

            <rowoodworks@...<http://us.mc810.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?
            to=rowoodworks@...>>

            --------------------------------------

            > > *RIP 50sumtin May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008*
            > >
            > > Santa Cruz, Calfornia
            > >

            > --
            > monty wolf
            > carmel valley ,ca

          • Steve Christensen
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
              A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
              rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
                I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
                always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
                his family and friends.

                Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
                down from San Jose and pay my respects.

                -Ed (Buxley)