The passing of 50sumtin - He will be missed

  • Chickasaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008

      Hello from...

      New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@...>

      Comment from user:
      Just a note to let you know that Bud Gawlik--aka: 50sumtin--passed away unexpectedly today leaving behind a wife and a daughter. He truely loved life, his family, the outdoors, and geocaching.

      RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008

      Santa Cruz, Calfornia

    • monty wolf
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

        godspeed bud!

        monty wolf
        aka: drofrockology

        --
        monty wolf
        carmel valley ,ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          Wow, he was so nice the one time I met him. What happened?  Is there anything we can do for the family? I think the idea of a memorial cache is great.

          somebody needs to create a memorial cache in 50sumtin's name.

          godspeed bud!

          monty wolf
          aka: drofrockology

          On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Chickasaw <go2garrett@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
          Hello from...

          New member: rowoodworks <rowoodworks@ yahoo.com>

          ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
          RIP 50sumtin     May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008
          Santa Cruz, Calfornia

          --
          monty wolf
          carmel valley ,ca

        • Jenn Oates

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
              Thank you very much rowoodworks for passing on the information. We
              will miss Bud a great deal. He was a vital part of our little
              community.

              Mike
              aka Touchstone

              <rowoodworks@...<http://us.mc810.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?
              to=rowoodworks@...>>

              --------------------------------------

              > > *RIP 50sumtin May 23, 1953 to September 13, 2008*
              > >
              > > Santa Cruz, Calfornia
              > >

              > --
              > monty wolf
              > carmel valley ,ca

            • Steve Christensen
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
                A memorial cache wold be a great idea. I'm sure our uncle would have loved that idea.
                rowoodworks--Steve and Kristen Christensen

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
                  I've very sorry to hear of Bud's/50sumtin's passing. These things are
                  always hard, but doubly so when it's unexpected. My thoughts are with
                  his family and friends.

                  Please post when the memorial cache has been set up, I'd love to come
                  down from San Jose and pay my respects.

                  -Ed (Buxley)