Re: [CCGC] Anyone interested in adoption?

  • Bud Gawlik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008

      I looked up both caches and they seem to be both findable and in place.

      I will put them both on my watchlist.

      Bud aka 50sumtin

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        I'm at Ft Ord around three times a week biking. I can swing by and
        check on the containers too. I hope things are going well for you
        guys. Hope you get home soon.

        el Jim