Re: Climbing Cache

  • cdjm03
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2004
      Hmmm, do we have to climb up to the balcony to actually get to the
      pizza??

      --BuckyDef
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2004
        Alright, this is too quiet on the climbing cache :/ I'm going to
        speculate: I think it's out by the Bunny Cache/Musical Cross area.
        Some nice looking granite boulders out there.

        Next question: is it a regular or a micro? I'd hate to have to look
        for a micro stuffed in a crack or something, while trying to grapple
        up a rock face :0

        And to answer BuckyDef: No! There's a stairway leading up to the
        balcony :) I dropped by this weekend during my hardware store run,
        and asked about the cost. It sounded like my one theory was
        correct. They count on a few folks to pay for equipment/instruction
        to pay for the use of the balcony. If I remember right, the cost was
        $15.00/person for shoes/harness/belay slave. If you already have
        equipment and the knowledge, then it's cheaper. They do require a
        quick instruction even for experienced climbers, and a signed waiver.