Anyone interested in adoption?

  • Dave (MonkeyNuts16)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      Ok guys I'm a bad owner. I left the area in Feb. it was low on my
      priority list but I still have GCTZ91 and GCV0PY out there. both are
      activly getting people to stop by but from the log traffic it looks as
      if OMC Brown stone is in need of a check up. Unfortunatelly the drive
      from Korea is preventing that. So now it is in the front of my mind and
      was wondering if anyone would be interested in addopting a hide?
    • Bud Gawlik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008

        I looked up both caches and they seem to be both findable and in place.

        I will put them both on my watchlist.

        Bud aka 50sumtin

      • geocache@palmconsulting.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
          Hi Dave,

          I'm at Ft Ord around three times a week biking. I can swing by and
          check on the containers too. I hope things are going well for you
          guys. Hope you get home soon.

          el Jim