PRICE OF GAS

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hey everyone.

      Any serious hikers who might be interested in geo caching car pools to
      places like Henry Coe State Park near Morgan Hill or Joseph D Grant
      County Park in Santa Clara County - let me know.

      I am not that sensitive to gas prices because I walk to work. I do
      however feel some guilt over burning a bunch of fossil fuels to go
      somewhere for geocaching - with just me in the car. So in the interest
      of environmentally conscious caching and maybe a little camaraderie I
      am looking for some joint geo-caching ventures. And yes, I am running
      out of geo-caches within reasonable bicycle range.
    • Bud Gawlik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
        I would be interested in some after work caching during the week. 50sumtin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008

          I went on a bicycle type geo caching trip after work today. Monterey to PG and Pebble Beach and back.

          Where have got in mind? (assuming a drive to a hiking type destination - not many people would want to ride a bike as far as I go - and there wouldn't be much daylight left if one spent too much time just getting there)