Re: CARAVAN TO GEOWOODSTOCK REVISED

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      I'll have to be on the lookout for you. The Saturday night geocoin
      event sounds interesting. I'll go to that if I get info on where it is
      located and the hours it is scheduled.

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <Wavesprite@...> wrote:

      > We are going to be up there, too!! I will be working the Pathtag
      Table
      > from 3-5 on Saturday...
    • Stacey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Friday Night Meet and Greet is: GC1A9NO

        Geocoin Swap Meet is: GC1A5ZP

        Monday Morning Breakfast "Thanks for the Memories" in Elk Grove is:
        GC1B0F4