Re: CARAVAN TO GEOWOORDSTOCK REVISED

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 9:50 AM
      We are going to be up there, too!! I will be working the Pathtag Table
      from 3-5 on Saturday. We are staying at the Orchid Suites, checking
      out Sunday, but when we get up there we are seeing if we can extend
      until Monday.

      We will also be attending the Friday Night Meet and Greet. There is
      also a geocoin event planned for Saturday night at one of the other
      hotels (not sure of the top of my head) that I will probably be
      attending. Tigsurfn is going to try to do some night caching after the
      Friday Night event. We don't konw what we are doing on Sunday.

      I do know that on Monday there is a breakfast together somewhere down
      99 or 5, I can't remember that either. (ARGH).

      Stacey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 10:07 AM
        I'll have to be on the lookout for you. The Saturday night geocoin
        event sounds interesting. I'll go to that if I get info on where it is
        located and the hours it is scheduled.

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <Wavesprite@...> wrote:

        > We are going to be up there, too!! I will be working the Pathtag
        Table
        > from 3-5 on Saturday...
      • Stacey
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 10:15 AM
          Friday Night Meet and Greet is: GC1A9NO

          Geocoin Swap Meet is: GC1A5ZP

          Monday Morning Breakfast "Thanks for the Memories" in Elk Grove is:
          GC1B0F4