CARAVAN TO GEOWOORDSTOCK REVISED

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      I had a room reserved in Rocklin nights of May 23 and 24.

      Then I realized this would be Memorial Day weekend and Monday the
      26th is a Federal Holiday. Because that means I won't need to be back
      in Monterey until the morning of the 27th I extended my reservation
      in Rocklin by one day.

      I plan to drive a roadster up on the 23rd, particpate in geowoodstock
      on the 24th, geocache in Auburn State Recreation Area on the 25th,
      geocache some more on the 26th - probably in or around Auburn State
      Recreation Area, arriving back in Monterey LATE on the 26th.

      Would consider some adjustment of plans if someone wishes to carpool.

      Option: one person who can pack really really light might accompany me
      in two seater with top down.
      Option: I could take a different vehicle which would hold three
      passengers and weekend bags.
      Option: I ride with you and contribute some $ for gas.
      Option: everyone takes their own vehicle but plan to travel in a group
      or rendezvous for selected activities.

      Saving money is not my primary objective - it is more about
      camaraderie and keeping down on the greenhouse gases.
    • Stacey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        We are going to be up there, too!! I will be working the Pathtag Table
        from 3-5 on Saturday. We are staying at the Orchid Suites, checking
        out Sunday, but when we get up there we are seeing if we can extend
        until Monday.

        We will also be attending the Friday Night Meet and Greet. There is
        also a geocoin event planned for Saturday night at one of the other
        hotels (not sure of the top of my head) that I will probably be
        attending. Tigsurfn is going to try to do some night caching after the
        Friday Night event. We don't konw what we are doing on Sunday.

        I do know that on Monday there is a breakfast together somewhere down
        99 or 5, I can't remember that either. (ARGH).

        Stacey
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          I'll have to be on the lookout for you. The Saturday night geocoin
          event sounds interesting. I'll go to that if I get info on where it is
          located and the hours it is scheduled.

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <Wavesprite@...> wrote:

          > We are going to be up there, too!! I will be working the Pathtag
          Table
          > from 3-5 on Saturday...
        • Stacey
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2008
            Friday Night Meet and Greet is: GC1A9NO

            Geocoin Swap Meet is: GC1A5ZP

            Monday Morning Breakfast "Thanks for the Memories" in Elk Grove is:
            GC1B0F4