Re: [CCGC] LOOKING FOR LANGUAGE HELP

  • Sandy Country
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      I have a friend who is Japanese and speaks it well.  She's only been in the states 10 years.  I will ask her for help.  She also speaks French, so I can get that too!

      Sandpointidgirl

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2008
        Hey Stacey,

        Interesting.

        If possible please show the attached jpg to your pal and ask if that changes their answer.

        Also very interested in knowing if your pal can supply the answer in Hebrew alphabet (letters like in the attached BMP file.)

        Thanks,
        Wayne
        a.k.a. rainbow_guyz

        Wavesprite@... wrote:
        it's tricky.... Shalom, Ohev, Sameach would be the literal translation, but nobody would really say that. Love isn't really a word in Hebrew.... (weird, right?)   Shalom and Sameach would be enough on their own.