CARAVAN TO GEOWOODSTOCK

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      I have a room reserved in Rocklin nights of May 23 and 24.

      I plan to drive a roadster up on the 23rd, particpate in geowoodstock
      on the 24th, geocache in Auburn State Recreation Area on the 25th,
      arriving back in Monterey LATE on the 25th.

      Would consider some adjustment of plans if someone wishes to carpool.

      Option: one person who can pack really really light might accompany me
      in two seater with top down.
      Option: I could take a different vehicle which would hold three
      passengers and weekend bags.
      Option: I ride with you and contribute some $ for gas.
      Option: everyone takes their own vehicle but plan to travel in a group
      or rendezvous for selected activities.

      Saving money is not my primary objective - it is more about camaraderie
      and keeping down on the greenhouse gases.