Geocacher Magazine is NOW Available!

  • Michael J
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Barely in time for the Holidays, check out the long awaited Geocacher Magazine!

      The perfect gift for any caching enthusiast! Whether its for you or an addicted fellow cacher,
      subscribe today and give a gift subscription at 25% off!

      View the online sample at: http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=prrpt

      then go to http://www.geocachermagazine.com and subscribe!

      Don't miss a single issue!

      Happy Holidays from the Geomag staff!

      P.S. Bare with us, the "Take A Peek" link to the digital sample will be active from our web
      page in the next few days; when our programmer gets back from Christmas caching with his
      kids.