re: new cache

  • leslierussellgreen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Touchstone, good point about the impact on native vegetation, some of the most endangered
      ecotype in the state - and on the other hand, if you know it's OK to tromple the iceplant, no
      one can find a cache hidden in iceplant !

      But I figure there must be lots of good hiding places that are just along the trail - huh, maybe
      I should go look for a spot for myself.