Re: [CCGC] Re: Fwd: [LOG] Owner: Nomex published kacky of maine "___s-up" the works in pebble beach (Traditional Cache)

  • monty wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      On 10/15/07, touchstone12002 <touchstone12002@...> wrote:

      BTW, this is the first I've heard of PB being a California State
      Park??? All this time I thought it was just a Disneyland for grown
      ups with golf carts :)

      hi mike:

      this come according to my boss.  but, it appears it is so with highway patrol being our law enforcement and all the gate guards have park badges.

      you're right: it does have a sort-of disneyland-feel to it.
      --
      monty wolf
      http://montywolf.blogspot.com/