Re: Who owns The Holy Grail cache?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Oh brave and bold Sir Sgt Stitches, who rode forth from Camelot. He
      was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Sgt Stitches. He was not at all
      afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir
      Sgt Stitches. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a
      pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have
      his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all
      hacked and mangled, brave Sir Sgt Stitches. His head smashed in and
      heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged.....

      I hope that helps answer your question ;)

      - Touchstone