Who owns The Holy Grail cache?

  • redtroll2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      I need to know this so i can give them the award for Santa Cruz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Oh brave and bold Sir Sgt Stitches, who rode forth from Camelot. He
        was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Sgt Stitches. He was not at all
        afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir
        Sgt Stitches. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a
        pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have
        his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all
        hacked and mangled, brave Sir Sgt Stitches. His head smashed in and
        heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged.....

        I hope that helps answer your question ;)

        - Touchstone