GPS class

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      There is going to be a US Power Squadran GPS class at the Moss Landing
      Harbor Masters office confrence room on June 16th. I have seen the
      book and it is woth more than they are asking for the class and it will
      teach you how to use the GPS units which would be valuable in both
      navigation, land and sea as well as Geocaching. You can find
      information at the following reference site.

      www.usps.org/e_stuff/public_ed.htm