Got TBs that want to head over the pond?

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Anyone who has TBs that would like to visit Norway this summer should get them to the King City TB Inn (GCJ39X) by Memorial Day weekend...my son is spending the summer with his girlfriend's family, and has agreed to swap TBs in Oslo with Mostly Moose while there.  If you have a bug (or bugs) who would like to head to Norway, put them in the Inn with a note on them asking them to not be taken by someone else. Then, when I'm there for Memorial Day, I'll pick them up.

      I could pick up the bugs from a cache (or cacher) in Salinas as well, but I'm not familiar with the caches there and would need a recommendation for a good one.

      The kids don't know yet exactly when they will be meeting up with MM in Oslo, so it might be a while before they are logged in there. Please be patient.  They, in turn, will of course be bringing back some bugs from Europe, many of which I will put back into the inn sometime in the fall.

      The more the merrier, so get 'em down to the inn!