Please adopt this cache! "Saving Private Ryan: Storming Omaha " #GCQ490

  • sunazican
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hello There
      My geocaching name is Triplezzz (one of the three z's) We live in the
      Sacramento area. I am writing on behalf of the owner of the cache,
      armyrotc1, who has moved away from the area and is unable to care for
      the cache.

      A few months ago we planned a mini vacation in the Monterey area and
      a stay at the hotel right at the location of this cache. I had scoped
      out local caches and this cache was up and running at the time, but
      alas, no more.

      We are hoping someone will step-up and become the new owner of this
      cache for us and all the future cachers that will visit your area.

      Sincerely,
      Triplezzz