Poll results for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2004
      The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What is the best cache in the Monterey
      area?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Misty, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Fly Like an Eagle, 2 votes, 100.00%
      - Woodsman West, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Central Coast Seedbank, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Cacher Scratcher II, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Hang 'em High, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Secret Trailhead #5, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Westlog Penney Cache, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Garrison View, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - C.V.V Power, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - TMA-1, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccgca

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2005
        The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: What winter holiday do you celebrate?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Christmas, 3 votes, 60.00%
        - Hannukah, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Ramdan, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Other, 2 votes, 40.00%

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
          The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: New Year, a new poll.
          "What prompted you to join this group
          for Central Coast Geocachers?"

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas., 4 votes, 23.53%
          - To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area., 4 votes, 23.53%
          - To learn more about the sport and using my gps., 1 votes, 5.88%
          - To read what local geocachers are saying and doing., 4 votes, 23.53%
          - I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others., 2 votes, 11.76%
          - I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts., 1 votes, 5.88%
          - None of the above., 1 votes, 5.88%