Group activity?

  • cmjones1966
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 12:44 AM
      Hello. My name is Chris, I am a 40 year old man living in Seaside
      (old Ft. Ord) and working on the Presidio. I just discovered
      geocaching last week and am a definite convert/addict already. I
      found this group last week and joined, and now was wondering how
      active this group is. Do y'all ever get together for events or
      anything like that?

      Thanks, and looking forward to many caches.

      -CJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 5:40 AM
        Welcome Chris!

        As far as activities go, it's probably easiest to consult the calender
        on geocaching.com or gba.net (which has a very active community).
        Between this group, the Santa Cruz Group and the GBA, I think I can be
        safe in saying that there is something going on just about every
        weekend.

        - Touchstone