Monterey Bay USGS 15-Minute Quadrangles Challenge

  • bud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Happy New Year, Monterey Bay Area geocachers!

      I have created a "Challenge" for all of you called "Monterey Bay USGS
      15-Minute Quadrangles Challenge".

      The challenge is to find a geocache in each of the eleven
      USGS 15-minute Quadrangles that surround the Monterey Bay. See the
      cache description for more details. The catch to this challenge is
      that finds before November 6 do not qualify. Once you send me a list
      of your eleven qualifying finds I will send you the coordinates for
      the cache location.

      This is "macro" copy of a Challenge recently created for the San
      Francisco Bay Area called the Bay Area Quadrangles Challenge that has
      generated quite a bit of interest "over the hill". In that challenge
      you must find a cache in all 70 of the 7.5 minute quadrangles that
      surround the Bay Area. If there is sufficient interest I would create
      a 7.5 minute challenge for the Montery Bay area as well.

      I hope all is well!

      Your bud,

      Bud 50sumtin