I'm still here

  • redtroll2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      I bet some people have been wondering if I still geocache. I still want
      to, but school, being too young to drive, gps trouble has kinda kept me
      from it for a while. But, I have a friend who's getting into it so I
      might be back soon.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        Good to hear from you RT/CBN. Too bad about the GPS problems. That's
        a bummer :( Hope to see you back on the trail soon.

        -Touchstone