Re: C Major Cache Adoptions

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006
      Thanks for the clarification Dave. I wasn't aware that arrangements
      were already made. I'm glad we're not losing any of his caches at any
      rate.

      Gabrielle, I'm sure your banner is safe and sound and that Nazgul was
      just joking.

      For those that want to attend the next attempt at el Jim's cache in
      Moss Landing and maybe some dinner at Phil's afterwards here's the
      link:

      http://tinyurl.com/y4whms

      I actually see several problems with the cache having looked at it a
      couple of times. First would be the name (Monterey Canyon Cache):
      it's not in Monterey, and it's not in a canyon. Then there is the
      Terrain rating (4 Stars with special equipment). And that Difficulty
      rating of 4 Stars is off a bit too (I could see the cache from over
      100 feet away) All kidding aside (and I know Jim is a really good
      sport for kidding...nudge, nudge, wink, wink)it's a very unique and
      clever cache with high spectator satisfaction quotient.

      And if you have a strong stomach, here's my DNF for the cache (in all
      humility, I think it's a log entry that even the Sarge would be proud
      of):

      http://tinyurl.com/y4hy5c