Re: [CCGC] GJTB/ ORD Expert Geocaching Badge Event

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
      Alias, I am going to Bakersfield for a planned trip this weekend that can not be cancelled - Sorry - I would have really liked to come to the event. SLOIGO

      Dave <davidpanaway@...> wrote:
      If you missed out on getting your GJTB, I happen to know that there
      will be a few at the Ord EGB Event (GCWV45) on Sat that will be
      raffled off.
      If your not interested in GJTBs come out anyway it should be fun.
      MN16

    • Chickasaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
        Hello all:
        I just wanted to mention how happy I was to be able to attend this
        event, mostly for getting to know more geocachers and caching
        together afterwards. But I also ended up with 2 GJTBs to drop in
        caches. WooHoo! Oh, but I didn't win anything in the raffle. ;-) I
        arrived at 10:30 so missed all the early event excitement (ie:
        Expert training, finding 6 caches without gps, finish line dash
        accident). I've been reading everyone's logs for those finds and
        the event and it sounded really fun. Thanks to all who helped make
        the day! I look forward to the next event.
        - Chickasaw