GJTB/ ORD Expert Geocaching Badge Event

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
      If you missed out on getting your GJTB, I happen to know that there
      will be a few at the Ord EGB Event (GCWV45) on Sat that will be
      raffled off.
      If your not interested in GJTBs come out anyway it should be fun.
      MN16

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
          Hello all:
          I just wanted to mention how happy I was to be able to attend this
          event, mostly for getting to know more geocachers and caching
          together afterwards. But I also ended up with 2 GJTBs to drop in
          caches. WooHoo! Oh, but I didn't win anything in the raffle. ;-) I
          arrived at 10:30 so missed all the early event excitement (ie:
          Expert training, finding 6 caches without gps, finish line dash
          accident). I've been reading everyone's logs for those finds and
          the event and it sounded really fun. Thanks to all who helped make
          the day! I look forward to the next event.
          - Chickasaw