Jimmy Buffett 4/25 at Shoreline

  • Susie (Coralgeo)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      I have three reserved tickets remaining from a 6-pack for the Jimmy Buffet concert on
      Tuesday April 25 8pm at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. Section 204, Row L. These are actual
      hard tickets, not TicketFast email receipts. Net cost to me was $145 each, and includes $4
      parking fee. Would love to have some Geocaching-Parrotheads join the fun! PM me for more
      info. -Coralgeo